First, the installation position of the diffused silicon pressure transmitter is related to the measured medium. In order to consider the measurement results, the following aspects should be noted:
1. Prevent the diffusion of silicon pressure transmitter from contact with overheated or corrosive media;
2. Avoid the deposition of dross in the conduit;
3. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure tap should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid sedimentation;
4. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the diffused silicon pressure transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe, so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
5. The pressure guiding pipe should be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations;
6. When measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, it is necessary to add a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil), and the operating temperature of the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter should not exceed the limit;
7. When freezing occurs in winter, the diffused silicon pressure transmitter installed outside must adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the liquid in the pressure-inducing port from expanding due to the volume of ice, which may damage the diffused silicon pressure transmitter;
8. When measuring liquid, the installation position of the diffused silicon pressure transmitter should avoid the impact of liquid to avoid overvoltage damage of the sensor components of the transmitter;
9. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube, and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rainwater from leaking into the transmitter through the cable;
Second, the difference between diffused silicon pressure transmitter and differential pressure transmitter: differential pressure transmitter is for gas or liquid pressure, the unit is pascal bar; diffused silicon pressure transmitter generally refers to gas, liquid The pressure is in Newton or kilograms (force) or tons. The differential pressure transmitter measures the difference in pressure between a gas or a liquid in two containers, which is a relative amount; and the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter measures the pressure of a gas or liquid in a unit container, which is an absolute amount. From the point of view of use, the differential pressure transmitter has two input nozzles for introducing two pressures to be tested to obtain their differential pressure values; the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter has only one nozzle.
Third, the maintenance of the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter: the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter requires monthly inspection, and once a week, mainly to remove the dust inside the instrument, check the circuit components, the current value of the input often Proofreading, the two transmitters are weakly internal and must be separated from the outside by strong electricity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How the magnetic flip column level gauge works
- How to install the intelligent differential pressure transmitter?
- What is the difference between the 1151 pressure transmitter and the 3051 pressure transmitter?
- What conditions should I pay attention to before using the magnetic float level gauge?
- Working principle of electric contact water level gauge
- How to judge the fault of the capacitive level gauge?
- Thermal gas mass flow meter law and working principle
- What is the difference between a magnetically sensitive two-color level gauge and a magnetic flap level gauge?
- What problems must be paid attention to when using the orifice flowmeter?
- What are the characteristics of the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge?
- Several important installation steps for the magnetic float level gauge
- What technical parameters should I order for the magnetic flap level gauge?
- How does a capacitive level gauge work?