The electric contact water level gauge is mainly used to measure the liquid level of various deaerators, drum water level, high and low heaters, evaporators and even drainage tanks, with high safety factor, simple operation and long service life. However, it is not suitable for measuring and controlling the level of explosive flammable and corrosive liquids.
The electric contact water level gauge is measured by the difference in conductivity between the boiler water level and the steam. Due to the change of the liquid level, a part of the electrode is in the water and a part is in the steam. The electrode in the intrusion into the water reduces the impedance of the cylinder, and the electrode pair in the steam The impedance of the cylinder increases. With this feature, the non-electrical water level can be converted into electricity and transmitted to the intelligent secondary instrument to realize the function of water level display, alarm, protection and chain. Since the electric contact water level gauge is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer, the use of the hardware watchdog can be automatically reset when the single-chip program runs, ensuring that the working state of the instrument is safer and more reliable. At the same time, the two-color synthetic light column of steam red and liquid green is used to display the steam and water level in a true and intuitive way.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How the magnetic flip column level gauge works
- How to install the intelligent differential pressure transmitter?
- What is the difference between the 1151 pressure transmitter and the 3051 pressure transmitter?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using a diffused silicon pressure transmitter?
- What conditions should I pay attention to before using the magnetic float level gauge?
- How to judge the fault of the capacitive level gauge?
- Thermal gas mass flow meter law and working principle
- Glass tube level gauge use problem and prevention
- What are the methods for level measurement?
- How does a capacitive level gauge work?
- What technical parameters should I order for the magnetic flap level gauge?
- Several important installation steps for the magnetic float level gauge
- What are the characteristics of the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge?
- What problems must be paid attention to when using the orifice flowmeter?
- What is the difference between a magnetically sensitive two-color level gauge and a magnetic flap level gauge?