What is the difference between a magnetically sensitive two-color level gauge and a magnetic flap level gauge?
Both are basically the same in principle and structure. The magnetic-sensitive two-color liquid level gauge has advantages in material selection, and the visual distance is far. The product is more serialized and intelligent. Especially in the following aspects, it is more characteristic than the magnetic flap level gauge:
1. The magnetic flap liquid level meter does not have the light-emitting function, so it is difficult to observe the liquid level in the case of large smoke or nighttime, and the magnetic-sensitive two-color liquid level gauge adopts the imported LED two-color light-emitting tube to show the effect penetration. Strong, not glaring, has obvious advantages in such occasions
2, the magnetic flap level gauge in the case of large fluctuations in liquid level, the reaction speed is slow, the display interface will be disordered; and the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level meter uses imported electronic components, the reaction speed is fast, the float rises At a certain height, the light tube is immediately triggered to indicate the liquid level height, thereby avoiding the disorder of the liquid level display.
3. In the iron and steel enterprises, if the magnetic flap level gauge is used, the fine iron filings can easily cover the red and white color of the magnetic flap, and the liquid level height cannot be observed normally; the LED two-color luminous tube of the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge is avoided. The case where fine iron filings adhered.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How the magnetic flip column level gauge works
- How to install the intelligent differential pressure transmitter?
- What is the difference between the 1151 pressure transmitter and the 3051 pressure transmitter?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using a diffused silicon pressure transmitter?
- What conditions should I pay attention to before using the magnetic float level gauge?
- Working principle of electric contact water level gauge
- How to judge the fault of the capacitive level gauge?
- Thermal gas mass flow meter law and working principle
- What problems must be paid attention to when using the orifice flowmeter?
- What are the characteristics of the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge?
- Several important installation steps for the magnetic float level gauge
- What technical parameters should I order for the magnetic flap level gauge?
- How does a capacitive level gauge work?
- Glass tube level gauge use problem and prevention
- What are the methods for level measurement?
- Pressure transmitter pressure pipe installation method
- Electromagnetic flowmeter cleaning method
- How to install an electromagnetic level gauge on a high level tank?