The orifice flowmeter is used to measure the fluid flow rate in the fluid system. The flowmeter model is designed in many ways, so read the product manual carefully before use to understand how to properly install and read the orifice flowmeter. Pay special attention to:
1. If the new installation or decommissioning is re-used after a period of time, first check whether the pressure piping is blocked, whether the joint is leaking, and pay attention to discharge the mixed gas when the liquid medium is used. The liquid of the tube is discharged.
2. The orifice flowmeter must be initially calibrated before use. Firstly close the shut-off valve on the airway, open the balance valve, and calibrate the zero position of the differential pressure transmitter. The zero point is completely equal pressure in the positive and negative pressure chamber. Test, you can open the small plug.
3. When measuring dirty fluids, a settler or isolator is required. Pay attention to the location of the inlet, outlet and drain outlet of the pressure guiding tube to avoid blockage of the pressure guiding tube.
4. When measuring corrosive fluids, choose a corrosion-resistant isolator and a suitable spacer.
5. After using the orifice flowmeter for a period of time, it needs to be maintained. The throttling component is easy to wear during use, which will cause additional error. Therefore, it is necessary to change the throttling component from time to time. The longer the use time, the more the lower side angle of the upstream of the orifice plate It is easy to accumulate dirt, so it is necessary to drain regularly. In addition, according to the use of the orifice plate, the orifice plate should be corrected or replaced.
6. It is best to follow the operating instructions. Follow the installation, calibration, operation, maintenance, etc. as it is, in order to better ensure the normal operation of the orifice flowmeter.
In order to better use the orifice flowmeter, it is necessary to pay attention to the usual maintenance. I hope that the above problems can solve the problems that arise during your use. The orifice flowmeter is used to measure the fluid flow rate in a fluid system. However, it is important to read the orifice flowmeter readings during installation and use, as orifice flowmeters are available in various brands and models. It is user-selectable and has a variety of display designs. It is important to read the user manual carefully and understand the correct installation and reading methods in use. Therefore, you must pay attention to the following issues:
1. The newly installed orifice flowmeter should be re-applied after a period of inactivity. Before use, check whether the pressure piping is blocked or not. If the joint is leaking, the liquid medium should be filled with liquid in the pressure guiding tube. The mixed gas in the pressure tube should pay attention to the liquid in the pressure guiding tube for the gas medium.
2. No matter which model you choose, you need initial calibration before using the orifice flowmeter. Close the shut-off valve on the positive and negative pressure guiding tubes, open the balancing valve, check and correct the zero position of the differential pressure transmitter. Zero point is to verify the differential pressure transmitter when the positive and negative pressure chambers are completely equalized. It is best to open the small plug to make the positive and negative pressure chambers completely equal.
3. When measuring the flow of dirty fluids, it is necessary to configure a settler or isolator that meets the chemical characteristics of the dirty fluid. Pay attention to the reasonable choice of the inlet, outlet and drain outlet of the pressure guiding tube, try not to block the pressure guiding tube and drain the water smoothly.
4. When measuring corrosive fluid flow, it is necessary to choose a corrosion-resistant isolator according to the corrosive fluid ratio.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How the magnetic flip column level gauge works
- How to install the intelligent differential pressure transmitter?
- What is the difference between the 1151 pressure transmitter and the 3051 pressure transmitter?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using a diffused silicon pressure transmitter?
- What conditions should I pay attention to before using the magnetic float level gauge?
- Working principle of electric contact water level gauge
- How to judge the fault of the capacitive level gauge?
- Thermal gas mass flow meter law and working principle
- What is the difference between a magnetically sensitive two-color level gauge and a magnetic flap level gauge?
- What are the characteristics of the magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge?
- Several important installation steps for the magnetic float level gauge
- What technical parameters should I order for the magnetic flap level gauge?
- How does a capacitive level gauge work?
- Glass tube level gauge use problem and prevention
- What are the methods for level measurement?
- Pressure transmitter pressure pipe installation method
- Electromagnetic flowmeter cleaning method
- How to install an electromagnetic level gauge on a high level tank?
- How to install the magnetic flap level gauge