1. The pressure guiding pipe should be as short as possible and installed in a position where the temperature fluctuation is small and it is difficult to form a deposit;
2. In order to reduce the influence of friction and prevent clogging, a pressure pipe with a large enough diameter should be used;
3. When measuring high pressure, the pressure pipe should have sufficient high pressure strength;
4. The pressure guiding tube should be installed obliquely so that the gas is discharged from the medium or the liquid is discharged from the gaseous medium;
The pressure introduction angle is shown in the figure below:
▲When measuring the gas medium, the pressure pipe should be installed in the vertical direction and 45° on both sides. The transmitter should be installed above the side pressure port to allow liquid to drain into the process pipe.
▲When measuring the steam medium, the pressure pipe should be installed within 45° above the horizontal direction. The transmitter is installed under the side pressure port so that the condensate can flow into the pressure pipe. It should be noted that the temperature limit of the transmitter should not be exceeded when measuring steam or other high temperature media.
▲When measuring the liquid medium, the pressure pipe should be installed within 45° below the horizontal direction, and the transmitter should be installed under the side pressure port to allow gas to be discharged into the process pipe.
▲ Use a transmitter with an exhaust/drain valve on the side. The pressure port should be installed on the side of the process piping. When the working medium is liquid, the exhaust/drain valve is installed at the upper part of the flange to discharge the gas; when the working medium is gas, the exhaust/drain valve is installed at the lower part of the flange to discharge the liquid.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How the magnetic flip column level gauge works
- How to install the intelligent differential pressure transmitter?
- What is the difference between the 1151 pressure transmitter and the 3051 pressure transmitter?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using a diffused silicon pressure transmitter?
- What conditions should I pay attention to before using the magnetic float level gauge?
- Working principle of electric contact water level gauge
- How to judge the fault of the capacitive level gauge?
- Thermal gas mass flow meter law and working principle
- What is the difference between a magnetically sensitive two-color level gauge and a magnetic flap level gauge?
- What problems must be paid attention to when using the orifice flowmeter?
- Electromagnetic flowmeter cleaning method
- How to install an electromagnetic level gauge on a high level tank?
- How to install the magnetic flap level gauge
- Lightning protection of vortex flowmeter