Pressure transmitters are often encountered in industrial practice. They are used in various industrial automation environments, including water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, petrochemical, oil wells, electric power, pipelines, etc. Many industries. Pressure transmitters are used to measure the level, density, and pressure of a liquid, gas, or vapor, and then convert the pressure signal into a 4-20 mADC signal output.
The following are the precautions for the 1151 pressure transmitter when selecting the pressure point:
1. The gas pressure should be measured and should be selected in the upper part of the process piping.
2, measuring the liquid pressure, should be selected in the lower half of the process pipe and the horizontal centerline of the process pipe in the range of 0 ~ ~ 45ο.
3. The measurement of steam pressure should be selected within the range of 0 to 45 degrees from the lower half of the upper half of the process piping to the horizontal centerline of the process piping.
4. The installation position of the pressure source component should be selected in the section of the pipe where the process medium flow is stable.
5. When the pressure source component and the temperature source component are on the same pipe, the pressure source component is preferably installed on the upstream side of the temperature source component.
6. The top of the pressure source component should not exceed the inner wall of the process equipment and process piping.
7. When measuring the pressure of turbid medium with sediment, dust, solid particles, etc. on the vertical process pipeline, the source component should be installed obliquely upwards, and the angle with the horizontal line should be greater than 30 degrees, which should be downstream on the horizontal process pipeline. The beam is installed at an acute angle.
8. The installation position of the pressure transmitter should be sufficient for easy maintenance and operation. It is not suitable for installation in places with corrosive, vibration, humidity, high temperature and strong magnetic field interference.
9. The pressure transmitter installation position should be as close as possible to the source component. When measuring low pressure transmitters, the installation height should be the same as the height of the pressure point, especially for measuring liquid and condensable gas media.
10. When measuring the pressure of the gas medium, the installation position of the transmitter should be higher than the pressure point. When measuring the liquid or steam pressure, the installation position should be lower than the pressure point. The purpose of this is to reduce the exhaust and drainage facilities. .
- How to use and install the glass rotor flowmeter?
- How to clean the glass tube level gauge dirt?
- Common faults and solutions for magnetic float level gauges
- What problems should I pay attention to when using the electric contact water level gauge?
- Precautions for installation and use of glass tube level gauge
- Selection and installation of thermal gas mass flowmeter
- How to buy a suitable glass rotor flowmeter?
- What are the common faults of diffused silicon pressure transmitters?
- Capacitance level gauge fault and judgment
- The manager of Zhu Baoding, Hebei Province, your magnetic flap level gauge has been shipped
- Head of Houkou, Henan, your magnetic flap level gauge has been shipped
- Chen Chen, Director of Hubei Jingzhou, your magnetic sensitive two-color liquid level gauge has been shipped
- The director of Shanxi Changzhi has set the electric contact water level gauge to be shipped
- 86 magnetic flap level gauges are all completed
- 50 magnetic flap level gauges have been shipped
- Magnetic flap level gauge is processing
- A chemical company in Henan installed my company's automatic chain control has passed security inspection
- Mr. Zheng from Hebei Baoding, your mica two-color liquid level gauge has been shipped
- The manager of the Henan Sixth Group’s gold manager, your turbine flowmeter and pressure transmitter, is ready for delivery tomorrow.